If they aren't townhouse but are condos or apartments are they being
designed as 13 or 13R dwellings? Or if duplexes perhaps 13D?

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)