I would think that QR is OK but that C-Factor should still be reduced (100).

What does the rest of the forum say?

-Kyle M

From: Sprinklerforum [mailto:sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org] On
Behalf Of Bob Knight
Sent: Thursday, November 1, 2018 3:35 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: RE: [EXTERNAL] Single Preaction System

Thanks Kyle, I had read that, but missed the take away.  It looks like I should
have taken away that I don't need the area increase.
What about C Factors, are reductions, etc...?  I would assume that since it's
calc'ed as a wet system that C120 and reductions would be okay.

Thank you,

Bob Knight, CET III
Fire by Knight, LLC
208-318-3057