Do note that NFPA 13 requires that the locations of low point drains be
identified on the "General Information Sign" as well as the drain itself.

Ron Greenman

rongreen...@gmail.com

253.576.9700

The Universe is monstrously indifferent to the presence of man. -Werner
Herzog, screenwriter, film director, author, actor and opera
director (1942-)