Fire sprinkler design is a later, not earlier in process, activity.

The aerosol section has lots of design choices. All requested by industry.

Its the only part of the fire code I created a formal flow chart, or key, for.
It took several iterations to get it right. A couple full sized blue print
sheets, taped into one.

I gave a class to the inspectors. Wrong move. Instead of seeing as I did that
they could easily run down the pathways, arriving at least protection required,
or one of two or three options, they saw complexity of whole and saw it as
unsolvable mess.

Easier to go just ask Bruce.

What a mistake. I never repeated it for other chapters of code.

Best.

Bruce