Steve:

I don’t believe the NEC indicates dry piping as a method of protection in
your case.  So, you will need the drip pans or something similar.

 <http://www.mfpdesign.com/>

Travis Mack, CFPS, CWBSP, RME-G, SET

MFP Design, LLC

3356 E Vallejo Ct

Gilbert, AZ 85298

NEW EXTENSION: 480-505-9271 ext. 700

fax: 866-430-6107

 <mailto:tm...@mfpdesign.com> tm...@mfpdesign.com

www.mfpdesign.com

Send large files to us via:
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.highta
il.com%2Fu%2FMFPDesign&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1121d49f9e6b4cf248f108d4df580e77%7C
14e5497c16da42e69ffa77d19bafe511%7C0%7C0%7C636379016677342180&sdata=eGdMZGu2
wXhUupGwgGTrqF3b54OP5%2BAZvlHhABSexWY%3D&reserved=0>
https://www.hightail.com/u/MFPDesign

LinkedIn:
<https://na01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.linked
in.com%2Fin%2Ftravismack&data=02%7C01%7C%7C1121d49f9e6b4cf248f108d4df580e77%
7C14e5497c16da42e69ffa77d19bafe511%7C0%7C0%7C636379016677342180&sdata=tT5E7L
sZjSmyreKi4gDCa70EWN%2BZodi%2FhbeCbHNRijI%3D&reserved=0>
https://www.linkedin.com/in/travismack

“The bitterness of poor quality remains long after the sweetness of low
price is forgotten.”