From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Steve Leyton via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Thursday, July 9, 2020 8:43 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Steve Leyton <st...@protectiondesign.com>; Jerry Van Kolken
<jvankol...@mfpc.us>
Subject: RE: Standpipe Hose Valve at First Floor

CAUTION: This email originated from outside of the organization. Do not click
links or open attachments unless you can confirm the sender and know the
content is safe.

I would direct that inquiry to the responding Fire Department. This is a
subjective issue and depending on the configuration of stairs and access
passageways, it may be a long stretch from the pumper into the core of the
building. In such cases, that access level valve is of great value.

Steve Leyton

(Sent from my phone; please excuse typos and voice text corruptions.)