From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of John Denhardt via Sprinklerforum
Sent: January 20, 2021 5:13 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: John Denhardt <jdenha...@firesprinkler.org>
Subject: Re: schedule 7 pipe?

Warning! This email came from outside your company.

Matt - fully understand the position you have.

To answer your initial question specifically, I have heard of *no* push to
change NFPA 13 with regard to piping material.

Thanks,
John

John August Denhardt, PE
*Vice President, Engineering and Technical Services*

*American Fire Sprinkler Association*
m: p: 301-343-1457
214-349-5965 ext 121
w: firesprinkler.org
<https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>
<https://twitter.com/afsa/status/1039528345367732224>
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/american-fire-sprinkler-association-afsa-/>
   <https://www.instagram.com/firesprinklerorg/>

*Our members are at the heart of everything we do.*

*Expand your design department in 2021!* AFSA is taking its popular two-week
Beginning Fire Sprinkler System Planning School on the road. From San Diego to
Tampa Bay and stops in between, our technical experts will teach the basics of
system layout based on the 2019 edition of NFPA 13. Space is limited. Enroll
today at https://www.firesprinkler.org/schools.