From: Sprinklerforum <sprinklerforum-boun...@lists.firesprinkler.org> On Behalf
Of Richard Mote via Sprinklerforum
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2021 11:52 AM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Cc: Richard Mote <spri...@aol.com>
Subject: Re: Activity

I had the privilege of working for George from June 2003 until his passing. I'm
now retired but still doing contract design, mostly for Rowe Sprinkler. Can
honestly say there almost never a day that goes by, that the thought doesn't
cross my mind. What would George do?
Richard L.Mote, CET

RimrockDesign Services, LLC

P.O. Box 36