There's also a shortage of port capacity/unlading capability (and I'll
assume loading at the other end). The Suez parking debacle put everything
using that transit days behind schedule and so tying up those containers
and throwing shipping schedules off. Logistics, logistics, logistics. For
lack of a nail, the shoe, the horse, the messenger, the battle, the war...