Totally my opinion and worth every penny you're paying for it, if the
purpose of closing the dampers is to maintain volumetric integrity of the
compartment vis-a-vis the amount of agent I would consider that function to
be art of the suppression system and so controlled by the releasing panel.
If on the other hand closing the dampers is to prevent smoke migration to
other areas of the building I'd consider itb to be part of the building
fore alarm system and so controlled by the FAP. Just thinking out loud.