If project is referencing the IFC I would recommend Chapter 57, which
references back to Chapter 50. If you end up at 5004.2.2.3 you come up with 20
minutes. nb room or design area text.

If you were calling me as a plan reviewer working with an architect there would
be a code analysis agreed to the would call for spill control and secondary
containment, with criteria, or confirmation that code required secondary
containment would not be triggered.

We had a couple projects that had 60 minutes, driven by insurer.

Best.

Bruce Verhei