I can't get over the cooking aspect. If this were a burger stand there
would likely be a deep-fat fryer, a griddle, perhaps a grill, and a range
top. I imagine a taco stand would be similar and so also a taco truck. In
any event greasy vapors for all and a cooking line fire suppression system.
A food truck parked outside will vent those vapors to the outside as would
any stand alone fast food restaurant. Now move six trucks in to a building
and you have a mall food court. The food court booths will each have a hood
 as will the trucks but in the food court the hoods will join in a common
duct that vents to the outside while the trucks will vent ito the building
will be kitchens and seating area. Negative pressure over the cooking lines
will draw the vapors back towards the kitchens thus providing grease laden
make-up air (fuel and oxygen) back over the lines (ignition). Perhaps the
volume of air in the building will be sufficient to dilute the greasy vapor
to below a hazard level but I think it needs to be considered. There's also
the non-fire problem that the customers are essentially sitting in a
non-vented kitchen which has to be against some code or another.