REMINDER & WARNING
DO NOT ! (violations can result in loss of posting privileges)

Never, ever discuss pricing issues. Doing so can be construed as a violation of
anti-trust laws and can endanger the continuation of the SprinklerForum and the
tax-exempt status of AFSA. Due to the sensitivity of these issues, those who
violate this rule will not be allowed to post messages in the future. Note
there is a difference in pricing and costs. It is OK to say the AHJ charges a
certain fee for inspections. It is NOT OK for you to say you price your fees at
$XXX per inspection. Any time someone can compare their pricing (not costs) to
yours, you are on dangerous grounds.

Roger Gragg
Director of Marketing & Information Technology
American Fire Sprinkler Association
p:      214-349-5965 ext116
w:      firesprinkler.org <http://firesprinkler.org/>
 <https://www.facebook.com/firesprinkler.org/>