If I'm picturing this one way I'd say if there was no separation other than
visual like a valance, a floor elevation difference, or a change of carpet
pattern then there is no corridor. If in another visualization where there
is a corridor to either side of a wide opening from the lobby then the QR
should extend with a QR sprinkler 1/2S inside each corridor for the
extension of the higher hazard area into the lesser.