Thanks Bob,

My team has asked NFPA and get their guidance same with your email, thanks
again.

Good day  ,

Thank you for contacting National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).

NFPA no longer offers PDF's for the code documents. The overwhelming input from
our stakeholders has been for digital offerings versus simply a code or a
static version of a code. NFPA has looked extensively at various formats and
determined that not only is a PDF not a true digital offering, but the PDF
format also lacks sufficient security and copyright protection and cannot be
updated with new information in an effective manner.

As part of our transition to a new digital way to deliver information, NFPA
will no longer offer access to PDFs for new editions of codes and standards,
including new titles available through the National Fire Codes® Subscription
Service (NFCSS™) effective with the 2020 releases.  Titles previously published
in PDF format will remain in-market and will be available in the digital access
version of NFCSS.

We now offer a service with both online and offline access to NFPA
codes/standards, NFPA LiNK®.

NFPA LiNK® delivers information beyond just the text of codes and standards; it
offers context and insights, as well as features that our stakeholders find
useful, including the ability to search, bookmark, add notes, and collaborate.
Please see nfpa.org/link<https://nfpa.org/link> to learn more.  We offer a 14
day free trial that I encourage you to take advantage of.

You can also see the Evolution of Information
Delivery<https://www.nfpa.org/formatoptions> section of our website for more
details on this transition.

Have a safe day.

Sincerely,