From: Brian Harris <bhar...@bvssystemsinc.com>
Sent: Wednesday, August 16, 2023 12:25 PM
To: sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Control/Sectioning Valves

Is there anything inherently wrong with installing control valves within a
system to isolate certain areas? Say for instance you have a strip mall fed
from one system and you want to add control valves within that system to
isolate certain stores without interrupting service to the rest. I understand
It needs monitoring and draining but is there anything else to consider?

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.
bvssystemsinc.com<http://bvssystemsinc.com/>
Phone: 704.896.9989