From: Prahl, Craig <craig.pr...@jacobs.com>
Sent: Tuesday, August 29, 2023 9:28 AM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Re: ESFR Below Mezzanine

CAUTION: This email originated from outside the organization. Do not follow
guidance, click links, or open attachments unless you KNOW the content is safe.
A mezzanine is an obstruction to overhead sprinklers. Of that there is no doubt.

Sprinklers need to be provide under the mezzanines as noted in the cited NFPA
13 section.

Craig Prahl | Jacobs | Fire Protection SME – Special Hazards |
craig.pr...@jacobs.com<mailto:craig.pr...@jacobs.com> |
www.jacobs.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http:/www.jacobs.com/__;!!KZTdOCjhgt4hgw!-_khxU8gU0_6jc895I7kRbnU8JghRDsWgqOblZ4jr7Qp2IVbR30VYw_hWvNFtphnl0uWpB9KIvbYi1pvZz4$>
1041 East Butler Road   Greenville, South Carolina  29606