From: Travis Mack <t.m...@mepcad.com>
Sent: Monday, September 25, 2023 12:11 PM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Re: Standpipe PRV Question

Steve:

I was envisioning that you had your city supply going to the tank and you had
the full tank.  So if there is activation, you have either city supply or tank
as back up.  That is no issue.  But if there is no direct bypass around the
tank, then when your tank is down for maintenance, your entire water supply is
down for that period.

Maybe I am not perfectly picturing what you are indicating.

Travis Mack, SET
M.E.P.CAD | Instructor / Support
181 N. Arroyo Grande Blvd. #105 I Henderson, NV 89074
www.mepcad.com<http://www.mepcad.com/> | m: 480.547.9348| Whatspp: +14805479348
Email: t.m...@mepcad.com<mailto:t.m...@mepcad.com>

AutoSPRINK  |  AutoSPRINK FAB  |  AutoSPRINK RVT  |  AlarmCAD