Is the spacing of 12' in building less than 30' in table 14.2.8.2.1 of the 2019
NFPA 13 along the branchline or can it be between the branchlines? I feel it's
along the branchline but can't find my confirmation.

Joe
Burtell | SET, CFPS
Fire Sprinkler Manager

406-204-4653
406-861-4507
3004 1st Ave South
Billings,
MT 59101
Office: 406-652-7697
www.summitfiresecurity.com
This information transmitted, including attachments, is intended only for the
person(s) or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential
use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or
in error, please contact the sender and destroy any copies of this information.