Evuhbuddy:

Adult beverage distribution facility, everything from hard seltzers to barrel
proof spirits.   Palletized and in-rack, some of it on plastic pallets.   I’ve
solved for everything except the products that are over 100-proof (50% ABV),
which are Class 1B water-miscible.   30 has an IRAS solution that entails
horizontal barriers and whatnot but I’m wondering if there’s a CMSA or ESFR
solution that offsets any or all of that?   FCL’s are not my best thing so
taking the lazy way and throwing it to the Forum…

Happy Holidays,
Steve Leyton