From: Brian Harris <bhar...@bvssystemsinc.com>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 3:00 PM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Re: Return Plenum

You don't often get email from bhar...@bvssystemsinc.com. Learn why this is
important<https://aka.ms/LearnAboutSenderIdentification>

⚠ CAUTION: External Email
Steel

Thank you,

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.

From: Fpdcdesign <fpdcdes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Monday, February 5, 2024 4:58 PM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>

Steel or CPVC?

On Feb 5, 2024 at 4:56 PM, <Brian Harris<mailto:bhar...@bvssystemsinc.com>>
wrote:
Is there anywhere in code that says sprinkler pipe is not allowed in a space
above a ceiling being used as a return air plenum? I know we’ve done it before
but now have a superintendent telling us it’s not allowed on his job…..
Drawings were approved, centerlines clearly called out. Nothing on the contract
drawings saying the space is off limits, etc.

Thank you,

Brian Harris, CET
BVS Systems Inc.
bvssystemsinc.com<https://urldefense.com/v3/__http://bvssystemsinc.com/__;!!Lat9tvSZzw!mb_buJmVjisVx6CV3rBRZV1dNdL1TpgnQ7SxIf80qqZ6XWWrD2UVeILiYbU7l05FBt37sEddjEPf651b1zGqbero_lI$>