From: Fpdcdesign <fpdcdes...@gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 21, 2024 8:39 AM
To: Discussion list on issues relating to automatic fire sprinklers
<sprinklerforum@lists.firesprinkler.org>
Subject: [Sprinklerforum] Re: Modified 13D System per FD

Caution: This email originated from outside your organization. Please take care
when clicking links or opening attachments.

As I keep trying to beat into people’s brains, Codes are a minimum. If the
project is not design-build, then you need to look to see if there is a spec
that asks for more. This phenomenon is not restricted to the west coast.