As I think through this the one thing I like most is the 40’. Better a distance
than too close. Does the install instruction sheet for the sprinklers include a
spray pattern. Some chairs, low tables, magazine or two, and a couple fake
plants is what I hear.

I might print out plan and impose spray patterns on it.

Might be worth a few minutes. Even thinking through off-normal maintenance, say
the carpet guys, I just don’t see a challenge. I doubt the biggest hazard you
will see this week.

Bruce.