Here!!! Still on this list, not much activity though.  I’m still a full time
Perl developer, with some Python activity.

From: spug-list [mailto:spug-list-bounces+rick.croote=philips....@pm.org] On
Behalf Of C.J. Collier
Sent: Tuesday, August 08, 2017 12:33 PM
To: john wickliffe <john.wickli...@gmail.com>; spug-list <spug-list@pm.org>
Subject: Re: SPUG: Is this organization still alive??

Hello John,

I imagine we're still alive!

I was actually just looking for a course for my ladyfriend.  I bought her a
copy of merlyn's book and have been guiding as I can, but it would be great to
have a real live course with real live humans to send her to.

I assume you meant to say "teach" and not "reach," no?  If I misunderstood,
please disregard all but "we're not dead yet!"

Cheers,

C.J.

On Tue, Aug 8, 2017 at 12:25 PM, john wickliffe