Hi all,

>From Carlos Cordoba:

"After a lot of patience (and insistence :-) from the development team and
several other interested parties, it's my pleasure to announce that we are
now officially on Github

https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder

We not only moved our code from Bitbucket but also our issues from Google
Code to have everything consolidated in one place. So from now on both
sites are considered unmaintained, and all users must be directed to Github
to report new problems.

Besides, a new release (2.3.3) will be done in the next few days to remove
all references to Bitbucket and Google Code in our source code.

Thanks to all for your patience, and happy coding :-)

Cheers,
Carlos"

You are welcome to star, fork report issues and file pull request in github!

https://github.com/spyder-id/spyder