Hi there

There is no inbuilt support for this (yet) but it seems like a nice project
for someone interested in developing the functionality.

Those *.tmTheme files are just XML files so you could use a the xml
<https://docs.python.org/2/library/xml.etree.elementtree.html#module-xml.etree.ElementTree>

module in python to parse the contents and assign
the usable ones to the custom colors in the preferences menu.

You would need to add a new button inside the preferences dialogue (on top
of the 'Reset to defaults values') that would then
call a openfile dialogue with some included file filters (*.thTheme in this
case) and allow you for the selection of such file.

Interested in developing this?

Cheers