Hi,

Every notebook has an associated kernel to which you can connect to. To get the kernel information you need to evaluate the following code in a notebook cell:

    %connect_info

That will give you the name and full path to a json file associated with the kernel, which is what you need to pass to the first entry of the Spyder dialog I mentioned earlier.

Cheers,
Carlos