I'm also interested in that option.
I'm using Ubuntu 16.04 and already tried all the fonts that you can change
with the Unity Tweak Tool but nothing changed (if someone could explain
that I'd really appreciate it).

Cheers,
Andrej

PS: Besides that, Spyder3 looks great. Looking forward to having the same
color theme for ipython console and editor :)