Hello,

I would like to write a program with a gui, which is able to interact with
a python console. I would like to draw something in the gui, send the
values to the console and there I can calculate something and plot the
data. Do I have to take two consoles to run something like this, or is it
possible to execute the gui in a second thread and I'm able to use the
python console to plot or calculate something with the data I got from the
gui?
Attached is a sketch, which shows what I would like to do.
At the end it should be possible to create something like simulink with
matlab.

Best regards,

Martin