Hi all,

On the behalf of the Spyder Project Contributors <https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/graphs/contributors>, I’m pleased to announce that Spyder *3.3.1* has been released and is available for Windows, GNU/Linux and MacOS X: https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/releases

This release comes one month after version 3.3.0 and it adds the following new features:

 *

   Preferences

     o Save the list of custom interpreters introduced in |Preferences
        > Python interpreter|.
 *

   IPython console

     o Do not save pdb commands in debugging history.

In this release we fixed 19 issues and merged 31 pull requests that amount to more than 120 commits. For a full list of fixes, please see our Changelog <https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder/blob/3.x/CHANGELOG.md>.

Don’t forget to follow Spyder updates/news on the project website <https://www.spyder-ide.org>.

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to help creating your favorite environment!

Enjoy!
Carlos

​