I must have split the line at the wrong place because when I tried it today
the first set ran to completion.  However spyder won't run. When I type
spyder on the command line I get the following errors:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File
"/Users/xxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qtpy/QtWebEngineWidgets.py",

line 22, in <module>
    from PyQt5.QtWebEngineWidgets import QWebEnginePage
ImportError:
dlopen(/Users/jxxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/lib/python3.6/site-packages/PyQt5/QtWebEngineWidgets.so,

2): Library not loaded: @rpath/libQt5WebEngineWidgets.5.dylib
  Referenced from:
/Users/xxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/lib/python3.6/site-packages/PyQt5/QtWebEngineWidgets.so
  Reason: image not found

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/Users/xxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/bin/spyder", line 11, in
<module>
    sys.exit(main())
  File
"/Users/xxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spyder/app/start.py",

line 179, in main
    from spyder.app import mainwindow
  File
"/Users/xxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/lib/python3.6/site-packages/spyder/app/mainwindow.py",

line 92, in <module>
    from qtpy import QtWebEngineWidgets  # analysis:ignore
  File
"/Users/xxxxxxxxx/anaconda3/envs/py36/lib/python3.6/site-packages/qtpy/QtWebEngineWidgets.py",

line 26, in <module>
    from PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets import QWebPage as QWebEnginePage
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'PyQt5.QtWebKitWidgets'

I'm sure I've done something wrong.