Hello,

I've got a program I'm testing that relies on a dylib. If I put that dylib
in the working folder, everything works fine. However if I try to leave it
in its proper location and add that path to PYTHONPATH using the PYTHONPATH
manager, it can't find the library:

ImportError: dlopen(/Users/andy/Dropbox
(Personal)/Developer/boost_1_70_0/libs/python/example/tutorial/hello_ext.so,
2): Library not loaded: libboost_python37.dylib
  Referenced from: /Users/andy/Dropbox
(Personal)/Developer/boost_1_70_0/libs/python/example/tutorial/hello_ext.so
  Reason: image not found

In the description above, the "working folder" is the one containing
hello_ext.so, the one listed. If libboost_python37.dylib is copied to that
folder, it will work. The "proper location" is the lib folder within the
Boost install folder

Is this a known issue? Am I doing something wrong?

- Andy

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/39dfe594-3f56-4bf6-92c8-34562356c949%40googlegroups.com.