Dear All

I would like to attract your attention to my query. The query is as follows.

I have written a code of more than 200 lines for my cosmology problem.
Every time, I have to run some lines of this code rather than full code.
For this, Usually, I select these lines and run using F9.  Unfortunately,
Now I'm exhausted from this process. I would like to know some other way to
do the same thing, if any.

Is the following one of the possible way to do above work?
--When I run full file or press F5, so before executing full code, the
console would ask me from which line number to which line number would you
like to run python file? Then console will run only python lines between
the user's defined line number.
It is just my thought, I'm sorry for spyder/python this process may be
pointless. I'm also sorry If couldn't my point clearly. Please let me know.

I'm eagerly waiting for your reply.

With Regards!!!