https://i.imgur.com/bebziGw.png

After the I can't open the software successfully, I ueuse the command
spyder3 --reset to initial the software, It doesn't work ,still break down
after I execute spyder3 to start the software
I use the command ->pip uninstall spyder to remove the spyder and use
command -> pip install spyder and  then execute the spyder3 to try to start
the software, it still break down
I also try to upgrade the spyder, I still can't open the spyder3
successfully, too

should I need to select another method to  full remove the spyder and
resinstall it? how to to ?(temporarily I don't want to install anaconda)

I can't open the spyder use any method I can execute, please help me

BR,
Cxxx Axxx