Hi! I installed the standalone version of Spyder on Windows 10 (21H2). I
installed miniconda and created a spyder-env environment with the
spyder-kernels and Python 3.11. When I set the Python interpreter in Spyder
to the Python 3.11 spyder-env interpreter and restart the IPython console
(to load the new interpreter), variables do not show up in the variable
window. However, variables do show up in the variable window when using the
internal Python 3.8.10. Is this a bug with Python 3.11 and Spyder? Has
anyone else seen this? If so, were you able to resolve it?

Thanks,
Will