Hey guys,

Is it possible to go to the end of line faster after autocomplete fills in
parenthesis, brackets or other punctuation. For instance, if I type 'open('
it will autocomplete another ')' and after typing I have to lift my hand to
click 'end' to accept the autocompleted parenthesis. It would be awesome to
accept the autocomplete without my hands having to leave home-row.