Hi,

Did you use the file that opens by default the first time Spyder starts to save your code? Or did you use other file or files instead?

Cheers,
Carlos

El 20/03/23 a las 11:37, Davide Vogliano escribió:
Hello everyone, today I reset Spyder to factory deafaults but I lost all my codes.
Is there a method to recover them? from the cache?
Thank you!
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/2f268076-c6ee-4069-af42-5fe2562cec37n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/2f268076-c6ee-4069-af42-5fe2562cec37n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.