Hi, I had to re-install spyder on my workdesk and now I have to import some
packages of my previous files. However, I cannot understand how to add the
packages in the spyder environment. I see they are called 'dependencies'
here but I cannot see my packages in the 'optional' list.
I have tried to download them again from each webpage but I am unable then
to link with Spyder.

Hope some can help

Thanks