Hi Rich,

We don't have such diagrams, but we have a tutorial that explains how to build Spyder plugins:

http://docs.spyder-ide.org/current/workshops/plugin-development.html

It's a bit outdated but it can help you to get started.

Cheers,
Carlos

El 24/04/23 a las 2:44, Rich Lysakowski escribió:
Where might I find Spyder UML object diagrams?

How can I generate UML diagrams for Spyder?   I want to understand its object and inheritance hierarchy for the latest version.

Inquiring minds want to know...

Thank you

Rich Lysakowski, Ph.D.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "spyder" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to spyderlib+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com. To view this discussion on the web visit https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/9cf01ed6-950e-4d20-b1db-46306a1192a7n%40googlegroups.com <https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/spyderlib/9cf01ed6-950e-4d20-b1db-46306a1192a7n%40googlegroups.com?utm_medium=email&utm_source=footer>.