Hi all,

On the behalf of all contributors, I'm pleased to announce that version
0.3.2 of the line-profiler plugin for Spyder has been released. You can use
the plugin to profile Python code line by line. This release contains
several bug fixes, most importantly you can now select the Python
environment used for profiling your code. See the changelog
<https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-line-profiler/blob/master/CHANGELOG.md>
for
further details.

The plugin can be installed using conda or mamba from the conda-forge
channel. An alternative installation method is to use pip. Spyder's
stand-alone installer unfortunately does not yet allow you to install
plugins.

Please report bugs and feature requests on the project GitHub website:
https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-line-profiler

Last, but not least, we welcome any contribution that helps making Spyder
an efficient scientific development and computing environment. Join us to
help creating your favourite environment!

Enjoy!
-Jitse