I have similar issue - I sent a message on the topic a few days ago:
Formatting
on Windows 11 laptop (google.com)
<https://groups.google.com/g/spyderlib/c/H3_OZaqc8iI>

I use "Set a custom high DPI scaling" of 1.25 on my Desktop (Windows 10)
and 1.15 on my laptop (Windows 11). However, the outcome is not the same. I
suspect it has to do more with some particular behaviour of Windows 11. In
time: I use exactly the same monitor for both machines (the desktop is
remote-controled by the laptop, so Spyder is always displayed in the same
external monitor; I have 3 of them linked to my machines)

I hope it helps,

Danilo