Hi!

I've been trying to install Spyder on an environment with python 3.5. I
have tried various methods on Stackoverflow and your websites, but I've had
no success with the installation.

Is it possible to run spyder on an environment that uses python3.5? I need
to use python 3.5 as it is required for an online course that I want to
take!

I would really really be grateful for your assistance!

Thank you so much for your time!