Hi,

Is there a way to launch spyder with instructions to connect to a remote
kernel?  I've automated all I can: starting the remote kernel and copying
the json connection file locally. But I can't find a way to connect to the
remote kernel without using the GUI menu/wizard.  I've searched through
past conversations in this group, with no luck.  It looks like an old
commandline argument has been removed: --existing.

Alternatively, is there a way to accomplish the same thing by launching
spyder from a python script instead of the command line?

Thank you very much,

Greg