Hi,

This error/message comes from the *spyder-terminal* plugin:  Terminal
server could not be located · Issue #336 · spyder-ide/spyder-terminal
(github.com) <https://github.com/spyder-ide/spyder-terminal/issues/336> If
you are using Spyder from the installers and you don't use the
*spyder-terminal* plugin, I would suggest you to update to the latest
Spyder release (starting from Spyder version 5.5.0 the installer doesn't
come with the *spyder-terminal *plugin so the error should not appear with
it). Otherwise, you will need to uninstall the *spyder-terminal* plugin and
try to contribute with debugging info in the linked issue to find a fix.

Let us know if something of the above helps!

Best regards,

Daniel