Hello,
I'm trying to set up the Sypder environment. When I try to plot simple data
as an html I want the visualization to show in the plot tab, or as an html,
but neither happens.
The error I"m getting is:
ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'plotly'

Important
It seems you're trying to use a module that doesn't come with our
installer. Check this FAQ in our docs to learn how to do this.

However, Ploty is installed, so is mini-conda and everything works in VSC
but I really want to use spyder as a new learner.
Thanks for your help.