Hello,

I am using Windows 10. When I wanted to use selenium in Spyder, I
uninstalled the Anaconda application from my computer and reinstalled it
because it could not install the Python packages. But this time I get the
"spyder kernels" error. I can't use the console because I can't solve this
error. I uninstalled the application and reinstalled it, found the conda
files with the "where conda" command from the anaconda prompt and manually
added a path to the directory. I tried many methods but I don't remember
anymore. Finally conda 2.4.1. I can say that I had a problem adding the
version from cmd and Anaconda prompt and this problem could not be solved.
I'm asking for help.

 Enjoy your work,