Very clever. However, there a few additional complications here:

1. This is a Windows 11 installation and I'm no longer using Conda trash
(sorry, but I
forgot to mention this);

2. Numba is Numba. It's installation is a bit more convoluted because it
has a tradition
of lagging behind its dependencies (Numpy being one of them). Make a
mistake and your
whole Spyder setup gets compromised;

3. What (might have) worked in the past doesn't necessarily work today.

Regards,

F.