On 5/22/15 2:18 PM, Sylvain Martel wrote:
Hi, I tested this and while the "firebird" error message is now gone, I am getting this error:

    "Error while preparing SQL statement:")
sqlalchemy.exc.DatabaseError: (fdb.fbcore.DatabaseError) ('Error while preparing SQL statement:\n- SQLCODE: -204\n- Dynamic S QL Error\n- SQL error code = -204\n- Table unknown\n- ALEMBIC_VERSION\n- At line 1, column 13', -204, 335544569) [SQL: "INSER
T INTO alembic_version (version_num) VALUES ('38c4e85512a9')"]
Exception ignored in: <bound method PreparedStatement.__del__ of <fdb.fbcore.PreparedStatement object at 0x044AC690>>
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "G:\Usr\py\Z1Venv\lib\site-packages\fdb\fbcore.py", line 3166, in __del__ File "G:\Usr\py\Z1Venv\lib\site-packages\fdb\fbcore.py", line 3042, in _close
ReferenceError: weakly-referenced object no longer exists
looks like an fdb bug to me