On 9/2/15 3:13 AM, Fayaz Yusuf Khan wrote:
Hi,
I'm seeing this weird issue where several global variables in env.py are set as null when accessed from render_item.

Code: env.py
def render_item(type_, obj, autogen_context):
    print globals()

I'm not deeply familiar with the vagaries of what globals() does other than I tend not to go near it except when doing eval / exec, so I don't have any immediate insight on this one, sorry (as always, I'd pdb it here).

Output:
{'mysql': None, 'with_statement': None, 'PasswordType': None, 'include_symbol': None, 'PriceType': None, 'JSONEncodedDict': None, 'compare_type': None, 'PhoneNumberType': None, 'run_migrations_online': None, '__package__': None, 'render_item': None, 'target_metadata': None, 'Base': None, 'config': None, '__doc__': None, '__builtins__': {'bytearray': <type 'bytearray'>, 'IndexError': <type 'exceptions.IndexError'>, 'all': <built-in function all>, 'help': Type help() for interactive help, or help(object) for help about object., 'var.....

Recently updated to:
alembic==0.8.2
SQLAlchemy==1.0.8

Any ideas why this might be happening?

Thanks.
--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "sqlalchemy-alembic" group. To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to sqlalchemy-alembic+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com <mailto:sqlalchemy-alembic+unsubscr...@googlegroups.com>.