Thanks, Michael!

In terms of the ReplaceableObject, I was hoping for a composite operation
that could use existing Alembic operations, without needing to generate the
underlying SQL. For instance, the single composite operation would use
Alembic's built-in create_table() in sequence with other operations,
built-in or custom. Neither example addresses this.

It seems like in the Operations.implementation_for(), I get an operations
object, which I could use to call operations.create_table(), followed by
any other operations; to achieve the desired result? Am I on the right
track?

Thanks!
Alyssa